View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glamhoth

re: dkp

I was charge 30 dkp for Last Word. That is for offspec, should have only been 15 dkp.

Also why did Toadwart only pay 15 dkp for Wodin's Lucky Necklace when I payed 30 dkp. His offspec is resto that is a dps neck.
Rorik
Guild Master

For future reference please speak to an officer about any dkp issues, namely me, I am the one that normally handles dkp for the site. For the items listed, the Last Word was given to you on a nite that we had swapped our ML so the list was given from 2 sources, the mistake was my own from handleing both list, it has been fixed, the second was just an addon error, it takes the last dkp given from the item from past raids, which the most recent was Khaiman taking it as an offset item for 15, both errors have been fixed, remember we are human, we make mistakes. Either way I highly doubt the 30 points difference would have cost you any gear against Toad Happy

Glamhoth

re: dsp

Will do! Just wanted to make sure I was getting my correct amounts of dkp. 30 points would have not made a difference against Toad but could have made a difference against other players who are bidding for the same items.

Thanks for the speedy response! Happy
Dybbs

No, i did not outbid anyone else on it. The reason i took it is because it was going to be DE'd. No one wanted it for offspec so i took it as offspec as more of a lateral move should i ever decide to respec/regem a different way i have wiggle room. Please like rorik said, talk to an officer in game first before making a post.

...who DI'd me?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Immortals Forum Index -> Need Help? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: