View previous topic :: View next topic  
8røm
Guild Recruiter

re: Patch 4.1

Soooo as most of you probably know by now in patch 4.1 we are to expect the return of Zul Gurub and Zul Aman.

Now I for one have great memories of Zul Gurub and am highly excited to see it back in the game. I will always remember kiting on Hakkar as my hunter and spamming and shouting on vent for people to get poisoned!

As for Zul Aman I didnt get much chance to raid there so this will also be a warm welcome as well.

As much as people moaned and whined about the 2nd tier heroic instances, I thought that they worked well and is always fun to see new mechanics and fights, and also the low lvl epics are always good fun when lvling alts!

Whats everyone else's view on this recycled content?
8røm
Guild Recruiter

Yay new sticky post = more Justice points in 4.1

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2228415544?page=10#183

Basically a cap of 980 VP from heroic dungeons per week. and the have changed it from a daily limit to a weekly. SO if you wanted you could do 7 random heroics on a Sat and still get all your valor points!

Oh and the new heroics coming out are on a seperate tier! They reward 140VP per random for a total of 7 a week!

Basically no more daily farming heroics Happy

woot.
Malivek
Guild Recruiter

I think this makes things much less stressful on people. Happy Now you don't feel the pressure to log on every day to do a heroic that could take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours to complete. An idea I'm toying with myself is maybe using one of our non-raid nights each week (so any day from wednesday to monday) to use as a heroic-spamming night for people who want to try to knock out most/all of their heroics for the week in one fell swoop. I'm doing this to offer much faster queues (since I tank heroics) and it'd pay off greatly in both guild exp and guild rep. Seems like a win-win to me. Happy
8røm
Guild Recruiter

In strong agreement,

I am likely to be doing the spamming on Sat mornings/early afternoon and will be healing so same a similar situation will arise (although not as quick queues compared to you godly tanks!)

It should help the guild out greatly, more VP means more epics which means epic raids. All in all a great situation.

Looking forward to the new patch!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Immortals Forum Index -> Cacaclysm Expansion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: